The following are the rules that you are expected to adhere to while renting one of our vehicles. Failure to follow these rules will result in your rental as well as your insurance coverage being canceled.
- If you are not paying by credit card a $250Bds security deposit is required. This is refunded on safe return of the vehicle. This isn’t required when paying by credit card.
- Main renter must be over 28 years old and have a valid driver’s permit for at least 2 years.
- Additional drivers must be over 25 years old and have a valid driver’s permit for at least 2 years.
- No driver should have been in an accident where they were at fault in the past 2 years.
- No additional driver is allowed to drive the vehicle before being approved by the car rental agency. There is no charge to add the additional drivers.
- Drinking and driving or driving while intoxicated is not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the vehicle.
- No mechanical or body work is to be performed by the renter or anyone under their direction.
- Any items missing from the vehicle will be reported to the police along with the name of the main renter.
- Use of illegal substances in the vehicle is not allowed and will be reported to the police along with the name of the main driver and additional drivers.
- Any speeding tickets, fines or accidents are to be reported to the car rental agency immediately or as soon as possible.
- The local speed limits are to be observed. Failure to observe them will result in a cancellation of rental contract.
- A valid home address must be given as well as mobile and land line contacts.
- The vehicle is only to be driven outside of curfew hours if the driver has the appropriate pass and permission. This information must be relayed to the rental agency before the vehicle is used during the restricted hours.
- The vehicle must be returned with the same level of gas and in the same condition as it was delivered.
Failure to adhere to any of the rules, as well as those stipulated in the insurance contract, will result in the immediate cancellation of the rental. The balance of time of the rental will be forfeited by the renter. As the main renter you assume all responsibility, financial and otherwise. for use of the vehicle by yourself and others. The insurance policy is fully comprehensive and will cover you completely (minus the deductible) once damage in accidental in nature.